วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Born to be wild or born again?

My self confidence was high, not because I had been in temple and said the prayer “please little Buddha don’t let me screw this up”.

But because I didn’t find the hills that steep on the road to White Sand Beach (that I had taken 2 times on mission stupidity) . So I rented a motorbike for the purpose of going to Ban Bang Bao a fishing village in a bay at the southern tip off Koh Chang. I got a small 125cc an took off humming “Born to be wild” Now that humming ended soon, actually 10m down the road when I saw the hill I was going up, because everybody knows that was come up must come down. And well that was some mountain road that one to Ban Bang Boa. It was up down and the scariest s turns and blind 180 degree turns. When I arrived to the fishing village I felt like leaving a rollercoaster just with the scary twist that this was Thai traffic. Ban Bang Bao was just picturesque a village on poles in a beauty full bay surrounded by the high mountains with rain forest. I had a god seafood lunch and headed home with more self confidence, not a good thing because I almost lost it when I was admiring the beautiful nature, so I have to keep my eyes off the road. When I rode down the last hill I needed some petrol so its was with a big grin a stopped at the place where I had rented the motorbike and got 2 bottle.
On off the things I wondered about when I came to Koh Chang was that everywhere they was selling what looked like very cheep moonshine. But you buy the 2 stroke petrol in whiskey bottles, so my bike got 2 bottles of “whiskey” for bringing my safely away and back home.






to Bang Bao

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: