วันเสาร์ที่ 16 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Minibus to Kao San Road

I left paradise on Koh Chang with a minibus. Is Koh Chang paradise? No its one of the most beautiful places I have been, I have meet some sweet peaoble.. I think the season was wrong because a lot off the small islands was closed so if you want great diving go in the high season.
But as my paradise is 158cm tall with the most beautiful smile in the world, always hums Thai love songs, makes the greatest Thai food in the world and belongs somewhere in Isan paradise may bee on Koh Chang now. The trip was as beautiful as the way out. Got dropped off near Kao San road god to have the GPS so I found a guest house quickly and took a strole on Kao San. I found the Thai dictionary I have been looking for (I have the Lao version) so that was good. Kao San road is a good way to end the trip this is farang world, a lot off backpackers feeling like globetrotters. Well talk to Thai and expats and learn and then go and experience to the real Thailand. It’s not Kao San (witch has its own international charm)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: