วันอังคารที่ 5 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

The City off angles?

Soi 8
7 hour in Bangkok and I already have sensory overload together with a jetlag.
So I will drop my trip to Pantip Plaza today and sleep and hang out at the pool.

The trip went well; I didn’t get my favorite seats so I didn’t get the sleep I had planed.
I bought I SIM card from Ais in Suvarnabhumi and took the express bus no. 3 to Sukhumvit Road. The rush hour was nasty so it took a long while, the AirCon made med freeze so I left the bus at Soi 10 and the rest of the way. I found my hotel Stable Lodge in Soi 8 very quickly.
Pool signs

I went shopping, but got busted and fined by the police when I was going to the hotel. I had bought some cigarettes in 711 I dropped some paper on the street and a police man took med to a Police booth where I was fined “up to 2000” bath The police man in the booth gave me 1000 bath back when I asked for a paper for the fine ;) So I expect that the 2 police men will have a beer tonight a laugh off the stupid falang, because I will.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: