วันพุธที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Room 604

I forgot yesterday to write about the smurkey grin I got on my face when I checked in.
I got room 604 and remembered a story Neil Hutchison once wrote.
(he has written the best and funniest guide book to Thai bargirls Money Number One)

The story goes: A guy was drinking with his Thai girl friend, they went to the hotel room and she got sick on the floor. He put her to bed and cleaned up the mess. Then he went drinking some more with his buddies. When he was going home, he was to drunk to remember the room number, and he didn’t bother for the hassle in the reception. So he called his girl friend “What room number are we staging in honey?” was the question. “Sick O foor” was the answer “Yes yes sweetheart I will clean the new mess up when I come, but what are the room number?” the fool asked. “Sick O foor” the little woman replied repeatedly. So the man checked into another hotel and next morning he discovered that they lived in room 604.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: