วันพุธที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

A whole lot off nothing going on

I went to Soi Cowboy to have a beer, I was in Nana yesterday, and well both places is full with ugly drunken men wanting to fuck anything (and as I say there’s 2 kind off people. One kind have been with a ladyman and the other will not admit it :)

(the mater with lonely men going to Thailand for “love” is actually the theme of an up coming Danish movie “Soi Coybow”) I was there to look at the show and the place I sat and have some beers provided me the strangest view. I sat there observing 10-12 Japanese fashion people, a photographer some helpers, some stylist and there managers taking ONE picture of 2 Japanese super models in winter garment. I was flabbergasted, who in the hell will wear winter fashion in Bangkok, but the again I am no fashion animal my self. But my question who was selling out here, the small woman’s from Isan providing for there children or the beautiful models sweating in Bangkok in winter fashion boosting there ego?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: