วันพุธที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Walk the walk

The stupid falang said “I will now do what no Thai would ever contemplate to do”
And the he took a walk in Bangkok armed with his GPS full off bookmarks. Thai never walks so the sidewalks in Bangkok (as in rest off Thailand) is either not existing, broken up or packed with street vendors.

I did not notice Erewan Shrine so my first stop was Pantip Plaza, apparently 10ish was to early so only half off the shops was open. They had some eee 900 and a 1000 and I looked at an Acer Aspire (nice keyboard) and an Intel school PC (expensive) I got my AA battery charger and some stuff (more about that later) but no extra eee battery. Next stop was Baiyoke Tower II to see the view. On the way I walked the nicest quiet road and found a street kitchen and ate the nice ladies noodles. (35 bath for a meal and the nicest service in the world)
Baiyoke II had a really great view of Bangkok (“veeery interesting” as the nice Russian Ex AN-76 pilot explained once) I dropped Jim Thomson house i neede a dip in the pool. Phaya Thai BTS station looked very nearby Baiyoke II, but I ended up at Ratchathewi and took the Skytrain to Nana the stairs down ends at Soi 8 so that was a homerun.




to Baioke II

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: