วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

A brand new SAS NexGen


My ride home

The check in for the RKE-CPH was some what chaotic because of all the airshow guest, but the nice check in lady laughed about my joke about how many Star Alliance bomus miles i could earn (great circle mapper said 21miles :0)

On the plane we could pick our own seats but the nice and friendly SAS stewardess Anja had to do some reshuffle of the passengers to get some children away from the emergency exists and the weight balance the plane correct.



So I ended up with a window seat at on off the emergency exists on the wing so I had a excellent view and a lot off leg space. As the trip was a benefit to Red Barnet SAS supplied the flight and Gategourmet suplied the drinks for free.



to CPH

The pilot flew in 2000 feet and took a route over Fredensborg Palace and down Oresund, he got permission to circle the Oresunds Brigde so we had a great view all the way.



The pilot had to park at an remote stand down at the SAS maintenance hangars. The pilote joked about that remote stand was always farthest away from the gate you was going to. You could see the somewhat sad sight of the last of the parked Q400's and some newly parked MD's.



to the Metro Station

A airport bus drove us all the way to terminal 1, so we got a good view of all the 3 terminals and the Vilhelm Lauritzen terminal.
I could see construction off CPH Swift was started so that will be interesting to follow. I took a walk from domestic to the metro station to take some pictures.
I walked trough departure hall in terminal 2 and terminal 3 so I both saw the land and air side of the airport.

So I a got a grand tour of my favorite danish airport as well, perfect.



"The Four Winds"

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: