วันศุกร์ที่ 21 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Junction View

Or an ode to ye train spotter.
Because of my Suvarnahumi fad I did the Airport link on a map, then I needed to do both the Eastern and Northern line. I discovered the "page break" problem in Google My Maps (a "feature" that Google Maps mobile don't have, but I can't calculate routes though) but I found a solution with main lines and secondary lines separation Bangkok mass transport in its own map.

I did a gray icon for the junctions and it had a nice look. I got so much information from my oldest Thailand favorite 2Bangkok and Skyscraper City. But I got addicted to Thai Mass Transport Systems because off the pure compassion and love for the subject, Thailand and the great style and pictures.

  
Main lines                                                                 Side lines

When I was doing the tedious work with drawing and shuffling the stations and junctions around I thought about that there was no "Very Interesting" junctions in Denmark. Maybe I was wrong!
The solar powered sculpture Valbygavlen

Then I looked out off my windows and thought that Valby Station is actually a junction, and as it is on the main line I have all the trains from Copenhagen Central Station except the train to the airport and Sweden. So I thought maybe I could do a blog piece about my own turf as a tribute to that great Australian train lover Thaitransit. A German high-speed train in snow and an umpfy flick off an S machine on a warm summer Sunday and a sun powered piece off art is some thing to blog about.


S train

German ICE

Standard EA Engine

Standard Diesel ME engine

S engine with holyday train



Skyscraber City about Spineriet

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: